Since 2014, I’ve tried to keep track of songs that have impacted or defined my year. See 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Songs that will make me think back to that time when I listened to it a lot and think “huh, that’s what my life was like back then, huh?” Maybe that’s a good or a bad thing. Maybe it’s neither, because more than likely it’s just a song that came out that year. Or maybe it’s a song that reflects a phase I went through at the time (early 2019 was dominated by Prefab Sprout – check their three songs in the first 10). I spend nearly my entire day listening to music. Mostly in headphones, soundtracking my time on the computer, cooking, walking around the city or in basic leisure time.
These are the songs that soundtracked my ups, downs and turn-arounds in 2019 in chronological order along with listening stats, other media consumption and a list of every album from 2019 I listened to this year ::
2019 IN 100 SONGS (Chronologically Added)::
Listen along while you read with this Spotify Playlist!
- Hiroshi Yoshimura – “Creek”
Had a beautiful afternoon in early 2019 strolling around the Whitney Museum and listening to this Hiroshi Yoshimura album. It wasn’t super cold and it was raining. I stood out on their observation decks in the rain and watched people in the streets below. I had just celebrated the new year with my partner. It was a very nice feeling.
- Animal Collective – “Daily Routine”
I was inspired to pick my 10 favorite Animal Collective songs early this year and this song really stuck with me. What a beautiful track. Maybe a little underrated?
- Prefab Sprout – “Moving The River”
Thus begins my obsession with Prefab Sprout in 2019.
- Deerhunter – “What Happens To People?”
Really really loved that Deerhunter album when it first came out, especially this song.
- Eddie Kendricks – “My People… Hold On”
Shout out to Mr. Taconelli for this one. And of course the eternal Jay Dee.
- Prefab Sprout – “The King of Rock N Roll”
Somehow had never heard this song before 2019. Had the dancing hotdog from the music video as my Instagram pic for most of the year.
- Boy Harsher – “LA”
Introduction to Boy Harsher was sick. Got to see them at Elsewhere a few weeks later and it was amazing.
- Powder – “New Tribe”
One of the first favorite songs of mine from 2019. Just so hypnotic.
- Takao – “Sweet Dreams”
You’ll see a lot more of Takao later. Shout out to the #comfy gang. Brilliant ambient / new age from Japan. I listened to this record a TON and may have fallen asleep to it once or twice.
- Prefab Sprout – “I Trawl The Megahertz”
I was SO obsessed with this song early in 2019 and kept revisiting it. It is over 20 minutes, but it’s so beautiful. Spoken word + gorgeous orchestral composition engulfing it. What a romantic story, cyclical and self-referential. It’s amazing. I wrote A TON about this record on the blog, which you should definitely read.
- Dawn Richard – “Sauce”
This song has mysteriously disappeared from the internet as of writing this. It was on Dawn’s new album new breed and features production from Hudson Mohawke and Cole M.G.N. Maybe it’s a sample issue? Maybe production credits? Who knows, but try and find this song if you can. It’s SO raunchy but it accomplishes a hard task of being very horny but not corny. It’s just badass. Hope it pops back up soon.
- Masayoshi Takanaka – “Tokyo . . . Singin’ in the City”
I can confirm that walking through an airport and getting on an above-ground subway in a city you don’t live in while listening to this song makes you feel like a metropolitan cool guy. Take it from me – a guy who did all that.
- Jessica Pratt – “Crossing”
I was so thrown off by this song on the new JP album. Actual stress in a JP song? It’s still a dream, but kind of a scary lucid dream.
- Sun Araw – “Heavy Deeds”
Wandered around Chicago listening to Sun Araw’s Heavy Deeds and it was sick.
- Talk Talk – “Ascension Day”
RIP Mark Hollis. Lots of losses this year.
- Arthur Russell – “That’s Us / Wild Combination”
Big Arthur phase this year. It was sick. Definitely helped make my Rose Garden, 2am playlist, aka the sequel to Essential Oil Dimension.
- Deerhunter – “Monomania”
Not sure if I had seen Deerhunter play “Monomania” before – it was so sick and noisy.
- Masayoshi Takanaka – “Oh! Tengo Suerte”
Always associating this song with buying the domain name for my blog and finally becoming “legit” after nearly 10 years of a wordpress domain. Also the music video is legendary.
- Solange – “Stay Flo”
Listened to this song a ton early this year. The album as a whole is forgettable IMO, but this song is super groovy.
- Flora – “Crush _ Melt”
Had a bit of a medical emergency around the time I listened to this song but continued to walk around Manhattan during a snowstorm to this. “Snow on my bed falling in through my window”.
- The Prodigy – “Breathe”
RIP Keith Flint. Fat of the Land was a big album for me in high school.
- Vumani – “Guy Fawkes”
Shout out to the rippers. Essential rare African groove.
- Alicia Myers – “I Want To Thank You (Earl Jeffers Edit)”
Again, shout out to #comfy gang. This is a sick remix that makes me want to DJ.
- Tim Maia – “Você E Eu, Eu E Você (Juntinhos)”
Started to get into Brazilian funk this year with Tim Maia and Cassiano. Awesome accompaniment as I headed to SXSW.
- Cassiano – “Onda”
One of my favorite songs of the year. Thought I’d listened to it more, but I felt it for sure. Relaxing, perfect for the summer and spring.
- CHAI – “Fashionista”
Seeing CHAI twice at SXSW was awesome. What a hilarious and charming group.
- Y La Bamba – “Boca Llena”
Walked all over Manhattan listening almost exclusively to the new Y La Bamba album. From Grand Central to the southern most tip I think? It was awesome.
- Scott Walker – “Rhymes of Goodbye”
RIP Scott Walker! Damn man, this one hurt.
- Ana Roxanne – “I’m Every Sparkly Woman”
Great for zoning out and appreciating what you have and admiring wisps of nature around you.
- Weyes Blood – “Wild Time”
At first I didn’t like this song… then it may have become my favorite on the record?
- United Sacred Harp Convention 1959 – “The Last Words of Copernicus”
Started listening to Alan Lomax stuff this year, but mostly centered around his Sacred Harp choir recordings and had a real moment at around 2am some night this spring. It’s pretty incredible. Mostly untrained singers filling a church following a leader in the middle of a square of seats. Just an assault of harmonies. I assure you it’s unlike any choir singing you’ve ever heard.
- Alyus – “Follow Me”
Shout out to Jamie xx for this one.
- Kornél Kovács – “Purple Skies”
The sound of the weather in NYC finally improving + the days becoming longer.
- Fontaines D.C. – “Too Real”
Saw this band four times this year. Holy smokes! Charming lads from Ireland. Watched them watch their Fallon performance at a bar and it was weird.
- Drexciya – “Intensified Magnetron”
I spent a whole day listening to Drexciya and I felt like my brain was vibrating afterwards.
- Aldous Harding – “Damn”
The amount of times I listened to this in headphones and kind of dipped and felt intoxicated listening to this song is… a lot.
- Big Thief – “From”
What a killer version of this song. So intoxicating.
- Holly Herndon – “Frontier”
Not too long after I started listening to Sacred Harp, Holly Herndon releases a Sacred Harp-influenced electronic banger. Blew my mind when I read the press release. Like Sacred Harp, a total assault to the senses thrust into the future.
- Demen – “Ambur”
Got back into this hidden gem from 2017 midway through the year. Amazing record.
- Pottery – “Smooth Operator”
I saw Pottery three times this year. Such an incredibly fun band to see and it really translates well to the record. Can’t wait for more new music in 2020 maybe?
- Erika de Casier – “Little Bit”
Shout out to Sam G. for this one.
- Beck – “I Only Have Eyes For You”
I also compiled my first ever “User’s Manual” feature breaking down Beck’s discography for anyone interested. It cemented this cover as one of my all-time favorites. The original is my all-time favorite song though.
- J-E-T-S – “LOOK OUT (feat. KingJet)”
The weird, dizzying tone in this song is perfect. The rapping is fine, but the weird uncanny sounds in it are the bomb.
- Junior Boys – “Over It”
Had a big Jessy Lanza phase this year (new music in 2020 please!) but realized that she worked with Junior Boys a bunch. Thus, checked out their 2016 album and it’s a lot better than I remembered. “Over It”, “Big Black Coat” and “What You Won’t Do For Love” are bangers.
- Grouper – “Labyrinth”
Completed my second User’s Manual for Grouper’s discography and had a great time going through her whole library and forging roads for potential fans to listen through. Ruins is such a special album, and “Labyrinth” is peak summer evening song.
- Jai Paul – “He”
THE RETURN OF JAI PAUL WAS A GOOD ONE.
- Beach House – “Used To Be”
Broke down my 10 favorite Beach House songs this year as well. This song is just bursting with love and optimism. Something that’s lacking in their current form, I think.
- Little Simz – “101 FM”
One of the most dynamic songs of this year. Seeing Simz perform this live, jumping into the crowd and dancing with smiling audience members was something I’ll never forget.
- Vanishing Twin – “KRK (At Home In Strange Places)”
Incredible psych. Perfect hot summer zone out mood. Rippling guitar, hypnotic hand percussion, shocking piano. This is a close second for best song on that Vanishing Twin record.
- Kasper Marott – “Drømmen Om Ø (Forever Mix ’19)”
My favorite song of the year, of course!! Was huge this summer and throughout the rest of the year. I wrote a ton more about it on my Favorite Songs of 2019 post. Read up!
- black midi – “953”
Not sure BM could have chosen a better opener than this one. When the guitar riff comes back in near the end of the song… hoo boy.
- 100 gecs – “stupid horse”
Ultimately, I liked the gec. I am the stupid horse.
- Mannequin Pussy – “Drunk I”
The bubbling, ferocious rage on this track is infectious. “Drunk II” is obviously the better song but I remember replaying this over and over just to hear the screams.
- Tyler, The Creator – “EARFQUAKE”
Cannot deny how good & groovy this song is!
- Camera Obscura – “Razzle Dazzle Rose”
Maybe the perfect twee sadboy song? Perfect sadboy summer song.
- Brutus – “War”
I saw a video of this song put over a clip from Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was so sick.
- Badge Époque Ensemble – “Undressed In Solitude (feat. James Baley)”
My summer walk-around soundtrack. I was walking around Manhattan with two big picture frames and a bag full of groceries when half the island’s power went out and I had to maneuver my way back to Brooklyn in the heat + nearly no subways running.
- Sacred Paws – “Almost It”
Seeing Sacred Paws at Rough Trade was one of the best shows of the year. SO MUCH FUN. Then it was another round of fun at Merge 30. More on that later.
- LINGUA IGNOTA – “DO YOU DOUBT ME TRAITOR”
So intense. Find me something more terrifying than this from 2019.
- Joni Mitchell – “Coyote”
Thank you Joni for making so much music! Big Joni phase this summer, which hilariously was paired with a Megan Thee Stallion + Rico Nasty phase.
- Megan Thee Stallion – “Cash Shit (feat. DaBaby)”
Fever is such a dope project! Let’s go!
- Rico Nasty & Kenny Beats – “Cheat Code (feat. Baauer)”
Listened to this album so damn much this year. So easy to fly through and so fun at that. They’re a perfect combination together.
- Arthur Verocai – “Pelas Sombras”
Bless you Adrian Younge for introducing me to Arthur Verocai. What a magical album.
- Purple Mountains – “Margaritas at the Mall”
- Silver Jews – “Punks in the Beer Light”
- Silver Jews – “Tennessee”
- Silver Jews – “Random Rules”
- Silver Jews – “Dallas”
RIP David Berman. The musician death that hit me the hardest this year, even though so many of them still stung a ton. His legacy will be forever remembered. Thank you.
- The Rah Band – “Sam The Samba Man”
Chorus and hook on this song is insane. Stellar, astral groove from the 80s. A bit ear-piercing but hey, I’ll take it.
- Friendly Fires – “Almost Midnight”
The return of Friendly Fires was a good one. Really love this song! Reminds me of Minus The Bear, Tame Impala and DJ Koze? I dunno man it’s sick.
- Jenny Hval – “Six Red Cannas”
The moment when the extra synths layer in is spine-tingling. Yeah I said it. Lots of late night walks to this one.
- Spike Fuck – “3:30 Psychosis”
Don’t miss this song! So charming and heartbreaking. Hoping for more Spike Fuck music in 2020. New wave / post punk / country ballad? It’s awesome.
- Bodywash – “With Heat”
Had a moment with this song waiting for a ferry at sunset. Feeling the wind push me around, the push and pull of the waves underneath the boardwalk, the glints of golden sunlight cracking through the dark clouds, the smells of the water and the fall air. Just an amazing, weightless feeling.
- Charli XCX – “Silver Cross”
The best song on Charli! It gets my hyped every time.
- Esther Rose – “Always Changing”
Another walking companion in the early fall. Charming and romantic, what a feeling.
- Kelly Moran – “Water Music”
Got WAY back into the Kelly Moran album from 2018. What a beautiful record. Got to see her perform in a church later in November and hooooly moly it was amazing.
- Slayyyter – “Mine”
So damn fun. Brings me back right to the early 00s, even though I was just a little kid.
- Stereolab – “Percolator”
Got to see Stereolab live this year. Maybe I can die happy? Yes, I guess I can.
- Danny Brown – “Theme Song”
Hard to pick one song off this Danny Brown record but this one really cemented my opinion that Danny’s new record is sick.
- Great Grandpa – “Digger”
You just cannot deny massive choruses like these! You cannot!
- Floating Points – “Anasickmodular”
Go-to walking soundtrack in the last quarter of the year. Love the whole Floating Points record but this song in particular just hits me in such a sweet spot.
- Hailu Mergia & Dahlak Band – “Wede Harer Guzo”
Went into a pizza place and they were playing the album this was off of. Got me right back into an Ethiopian jazz kick, which brought me peace in this stressful time of year.
- Dirty Beaches – “Lord Knows Best”
Another ferry moment! Waiting in the dark on a chilly night, the city lights across the river, listening to Dirty Beaches on my birthday.
- Blue Hawaii – “On A High”
A very fun night time / weekend subway ride soundtrack. Laser tag music for sure.
- Anamanaguchi – “The CRT Woods”
What a rush! It was a great feeling bringing Anamanaguchi to radio for the first time. Also, the return of Anamanaguchi – GREAT!
- Benny Sings – “Dreamin'”
Shout out to Ross for pointing this record out to me.
- Angel Olsen – “Dance Slow Decades”
I can hear you crying,
And I’m crying, too.
- Konradsen – “Roasted”
Walked around the lower east side listening to this album over and over. Felt extremely cozy. One of my favorites of the year.
- Krallice – “IIIIIIIII”
Amazing metal record. Can’t believe I’d never listened to this until now. Got me feeling antsy in my seat while listening at work.
- Les Filles de Illighadad – “Jori”
Tuareg folk + rock that’s so hypnotic. Not ultra rocky like their other contemporaries, but just as good.
- Lapalux – “Limb to Limb (feat. Lilia)”
Jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I love this song so damn much. Put it on in really nice headphones or speakers and (non-ironically) get your mind blown.
- Wednesday Campanella – “Aladdin”
BIG discovery for me. Ecstatic J-pop from the future, sounds like. Incredibly dynamic and fun. Bounces off the walls with energy. Any pop fan should listen.
- Maston – “Infinite Bliss”
Sitting waiting for the ferry (Manhattan side now) on a sunny morning listening to this song… man it really don’t get better than that.
- Anamanaguchi – “Interlude (Gymnopedie No 1)”
Started watching this awesome fish tank maintenance YouTube channel (don’t knock til you try) and they put versions of “Gymnopedie No. 1” over most videos. Took me back to (hilariously) my first taste of the song, as covered by Anamanaguchi back in 2013.
- Bowery Electric – “Empty Words”
Made a bomb shoegaze / drone / slowcore / folk / SAD playlist it this song was hard to sequence in there, but it’s so essential to have in there. Mauve Malaise – go listen.
- Gal Costa – “Baby”
After my shoegaze playlist I made a bomb Brazilian funk playlist. This is a great tune! Shout out to Joe for playing the playlist in his coffee shop.
- Majical Cloudz – “Silver Car Crash”
More work in my best of the decade list. Unfortunately this song is a sonic reflection on how I usually feel. Once you listen after reading this you’ll be like damn T that’s the most Hot Topic thing you’ve ever written and yeah, it is. I’ll own this.
- Cristina Camargo – “Moral Tem Hora”
More Brazilian jams! This isn’t on Spotify, so look it up.
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah – “I Own the Night (feat. Saul Williams)”
Trumpet on here got me feeling EMOTIONAL on the SUBWAY.
- Resavoir – “LML”
I love my life, and it’s not over.
LISTENING STATS FOR 2019::
If you take away just one thing from these stats, it’s that you should listen to Takao’s Stealth. I’ve also really liked Grouper for at least four years now.
TOP LISTENED-TO ARTISTS OF 2019:
- Takao [396 plays]
- Prefab Sprout [339 plays]
- Charli XCX [330 plays]
–> (prev. #1 in 2018 w/ 462 plays)
- Jenny Hval [306 plays]
–> (prev. #8 in 2016 w/ 484 plays)
- (Sandy) Alex G [300 plays]
- Grouper [298 plays]
–> (prev. #4 in 2018 w/ 356 plays, #3 in ’17 w/ 456 plays & #6 in ’16 w/ 485 plays)
- Big Thief [271 plays]
- Jessy Lanza [244 plays]
–> (prev. #13 in 2017 w/ 325 plays & #7 in 2016 w/ 484 plays)
- Björk [233 plays] (prev. #1 in 2017 w/ 681 plays)
- Deerhunter [230 plays]
–> (prev. #17 in 2016 w/ 268 plays)
- Friendly Fires [222 plays]
- Boy Harsher [221 plays]
- Joanna Newsom [208 plays]
- Floating Points [200 plays]
- Jessica Pratt [196 plays]
- Beach House [192 plays]
- The Avalanches [188 plays]
–> (prev. #8 in 2018 w/ 315 plays & #2 in 2016 w/ 710 plays)
- Erika de Casier [187 plays]
- Angel Olsen [178 plays]
- Solange [169 plays]
- Stereolab [168 plays]
- Aldous Harding [164 plays]
–> (prev. #4 in 2017 w/ 453 plays)
- Burial [162 plays]
–> (prev. #11 in 2017 w/ 356 plays)
- Toro y Moi [161 plays]
- Y La Bamba [161 plays]
TOP LISTENED-TO ALBUMS OF 2019:
- Takao – Stealth (2018) [396 plays]
- Charli XCX – Charli (2019) [235 plays]
- Rico Nasty & Kenny Beats – Anger Management (2019) [211 plays]
- Jenny Hval – The Practice Of Love (2019) [192 plays]
- Erika de Casier – Essentials (2019) [187 plays]
- Big Thief – U.F.O.F. (2019) [174 plays]
- Floating Points – Crush (2019) [174 plays]
- Friendly Fires – Inflorescent (2019) [161 plays]
- Y La Bamba – Mujeres (2019) [154 plays]
- Boy Harsher – Careful (2019) [153 plays]
- Jessica Pratt – Quiet Signs (2019) [143 plays]
- Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen (1985) [141 plays]
–> (prev. #18 in 2018 w/ 160 plays)
- Solange – When I Get Home (2019) [128 plays]
- Jessy Lanza – Oh No (2016) [126 plays]
–> (prev. #20 in 2017 w/ 202 plays & #6 in 2016 w/ 345 plays)
- (Sandy) Alex G – House of Sugar (2019) [122 plays]
- Jai Paul – Leak 04-13 (Bait Ones) (2019) [119 plays]
- Jessy Lanza – Pull My Hair Back (2013) [116 plays]
- Jamie xx – In Colour (2015) [113 plays]
–> (prev. #25 in 2018 w/ 136 plays)
- Badge Époque Ensemble – Badge Époque Ensemble (2019) [111 plays]
- Earl Sweatshirt – Some Rap Songs (2018) [111 plays]
–> (prev. #10 in 2018 w/ 197 plays)
- Weyes Blood – Titanic Rising (2019) [110 plays]
- Arthur Verocai – Arthur Verocai (1972) [109 plays]
- Cassiano – Cuban Soul – 18 Kilates (1976) [109 plays]
- Aldous Harding – Designer (2019) [106 plays]
- Kelly Moran – Ultraviolet (2018) [105 plays]
TOP LISTENED-TO SONGS OF 2019:
- Takao – “MATSURA” [47 plays]
- Friendly Fires – “Heaven Let Me In” [42 plays]
- (Sandy) Alex G – “Gretel” [41 plays]
- Takao – “Stealth” [36 plays]
- Dawn Richard – “Sauce” [34 plays]
- Jessica Pratt – “Opening Night” [33 plays]
- Takao – “Ce La” [33 plays]
- Floating Points – “Anasickmodular” [31 plays]
- Jenny Hval – “Accident” [31 plays]
- Takao – “Boat” [31 plays]
- Takao – “Sweet Dreams” [31 plays]
- Deerhunter – “What Happens To People?” [30 plays]
- Jenny Hval – “High Alice” [30 plays]
- Takao – “Ama Nita” [30 plays]
- Takao – “Water Music” [30 plays]
- Boy Harsher – “LA” [29 plays]
- Erika de Casier – “Little Bit” [29 plays]
- Jenny Hval – “Ashes to Ashes” [29 plays]
- Powder – “New Tribe” [29 plays]
- Rico Nasty & Kenny Beats – “Cheat Code (feat. Baauer)” [29 plays]
- Takao – “Trode” [29 plays]
- Flora – “Crush _ Melt” [28 plays]
- Molly Sarlé – “Human” [28 plays]
- Takao – “Crystal Tunnel” [28 plays]
- Björk – “Venus As A Boy” [27 plays]
- January – 2,438 plays <– low
- February – 2,685 plays
- March – 3,253 plays
- April – 2, 657 plays
- May – 3,305 plays <– peak
- June – 2,910 plays
- July – 2,732 plays
- August – 2,448 plays
- September – 2,830 plays
- October – 2,932 plays
- November – 2,849 plays
- December – 2,647 plays
TOTAL STATS FOR 2019:
- 33,686 plays / 92 plays per day
- 2,011 different artists
- 3,123 different albums
- 13,406 different tracks
As you can see, this year was more about variety rather than listening to certain albums over and over. In years past, I’ve had artists breaking into the 700-play level. That’s nuts. This year I listened to roughly 350 more artists than I did in 2018, and 735 more than in 2017 which honestly seems wrong, but I’m going off my last.fm here and that chronicles basically everything I listen to, so apparently it’s correct. I think this large surplus in unique artists came from two places. One (to a smaller degree) is from listening to more Various Artists compilations – I listened to nine different ones from this year alone. The other is from combing for playlists. My 1,500+ song Best of 2010-2019 playlist definitely had a part, as well as my Brazil + shoegaze + Essential Oil Dimension sequel playlists. It was a fun year for sure, but I was definitely not sitting on one artist for the duration. Besides Takao of course.
OTHER MEDIA CONSUMED IN 2019::
Somehow, someway, I was able to consume media other than music in 2019. It wasn’t much, but most of it was very, very good. Because of my preference towards binging all sorts of music at all times, I found that I should only spend my time doing anything besides that with content that’s very good. Or maybe I just have great taste. Alright lemme finish this up before I trident myself in the head due to ego or something.
11 books total with five graphic novels. Definitely not my best year by a long shot. I’m going to blame my lack of content consumption on compiling and writing my Best of the Decade feature, but that’s a cop-out. I almost only read on the subway. I wasn’t making any list alterations on the subway. C’mon, T! Also I’m trying to read 1Q84 – that boy’s a biggie. Had a bit of a rut and didn’t want to buy new books this year as well. The good news for me is that I’ve bought three new ones to start the year. Here’s to a more literary 2020.
- All My Puny Sorrows – Miriam Toews <– probably my favorite!
- The Ghost Writer – Philip Roth
- GLEEM – Freddy Carrasco
- Gravity Falls: Lost Legends – Alex Hirsch
- Kitchen – Banana Yoshimoto
- Love In The Time Of Cholera – Gabriel García-Márquez
- Nick Cave: Mercy On Me – Reinhard Kleist
- The Orphan Master’s Son – Adam Johnson
- Out – Natsuo Kirino
- The Prince and the Dressmaker – Jen Wang
- PTSD – Guillaume Singelin <– my favorite graphic novel this year!
I only watched eight movies this year and they were all good. Thank goodness. Only Phantom Thread was a re-watch. Going to try and watch more movies in 2020. Am definitely going to be re-watching Portrait of a Lady on Fire with my partner this year as well.
- Burning – dir. Lee Chang-dong
- Frances Ha – dir. Noah Baumbach
- Parasite – dir. Bong Joon-ho
- Phantom Thread – dir. Paul Thomas Anderson
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire – dir. Céline Sciamma
- Shoplifters – dir. Hirokazu Kore-eda
- Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse – dir. Rodney Rothman, Peter Ramsey & Bob Persichetti
- Uncut Gems – dir. Josh & Benny Safdie
As someone who barely watches TV, I’d say that two series (although one is animated and the other is only six episodes) is a good amount. Gravity Falls is a brilliant two-season animated show that ended in 2016. I’d seen a lot of good press about it and boy howdy did it follow up on that. Amazing writing, lovable characters and an engaging plot. I recommend anyone to watch, but especially those who love animated shows. I Think You Should Leave is hilarious and so many of my friends have watched it, so you should as well. Especially if you love bizarre, awkward comedy. Tim Robinson is a treasure.
- Gravity Falls
- I Think You Should Leave
More of the same here. I got a Switch at the end of 2018 and barely played it. That felt really great, just looking down at it and thinking “man I can’t wait to play you again”. Can’t wait to dive back into Breath of the Wild, as well as pick up Fire Emblem Three Houses after I publish my decade list. I do want to point out that I 1001% completed Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth in March. That was sick and maybe the top highlight of the year? Obviously not really but at the time oh hell yeah it was.
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth — 1001% completed on 3/24 (haven’t bought Afterbirth+ DLC yet – let me have this for at least a few more months)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword
- Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic
- Crash Bandicoot Remastered Trilogy
- Katamari Damacy REROLL!
LISTENING LOG FOR 2019::
According to my spreadsheet, I listened to 580 albums from 2019. Here they are:
- (Sandy) Alex G – House of Sugar
- 03 Greedo & Kenny Beats – Netflix & Deal
- 100 gecs – 1000 Gecs
- 36 – The Lower Lights
- 75 Dollar Bill – I Was Real
- A Winged Victory for the Sullen – The Undivied Five
- Ada Lea – What We Say In Private
- Adia Victoria – Silences
- Africa Express – EGOLI
- Agent Blå – Morning Thoughts
- Ages and Ages – Me You They We
- ALASKALASKA – The Dots
- Aldous Harding – Designer
- Alex Cameron – Miami Memory
- Altin Gün – Gece
- Ami Dang – Parted Plains
- Amon Tobin – Fear In A Handful of Dust
- Amy O – Shell
- Ana Roxanne – ~~~
- Anamanaguchi – [USA]
- Anatolian Weapons – To The Mothers of Gods
- Anderson .Paak – Ventura
- Andrew Bird – My Finest Work Yet
- Andy Stott – It Should Be Us
- Anemone – Beat My Distance
- Angel Bat Dawid – The Oracle
- Angel Olsen – All Mirrors
- ANGEL-HO – Death Becomes Her
- Angelo De Augustine – Tomb
- Animal Collective – Ballet Slippers
- Anna Meredith – FIBS
- Anna Wise – As If It Were Forever
- Anthony Naples – Fog FM
- Apparat – LP5
- Ariana Grande – thank u, next
- Arthur Russell – Iowa Dream
- Atmosphere – Whenever
- Attaca Quartet – Caroline Shaw: Orange
- Aura Minimum – Dual Aura
- Automatic – Signal
- Ava Luna – Pigments EP
- Avenade – It’s A Whimsical Afterlife
- Avey Tare – Cows on Hourglass Pond
- B Boys – DUDU
- Badge Epoque Ensemble – s/t
- Barker – Utility
- Barrie – Happy to Be Here
- Basement Revolver – Wax & Digital
- Bat For Lashes – Lost Girls
- Battles – Juice B Crypts
- Be Forest – Knocturne
- BEA1991 – Brand New Adult
- Beabadoobee – Space Cadet EP
- Beck – Hyperspace
- Bedouine – Bird Songs of a Killjoy
- Beirut – Gallipoli
- Benny Sings – City Pop
- Benny the Butcher – The Plugs I Met
- Better Oblivion Community Center – Better Oblivion Community Center
- Beyoncé – Homecoming
- Bibio – Ribbons
- Big Bend – Radish
- Big Brave – A Gaze Among Them
- Big Thief – Two Hands
- Big Thief – U.F.O.F.
- Bill Callahan – Shepherd In A Sheepskin Vest
- Billie Eilish – WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO
- Billy Woods & Kenny Segal – Hiding Places
- Bjarki – Happy Earthday
- Black Belt Eagle Scout – At The Party with my Brown Friends
- Black Marble – Bigger Than Life
- black midi – Schlagenheim
- Black To Comm – Seven Horses for Seven Kings
- Blanck Mass – Animated Violence Mild
- Blood Invocation – Hidden History of the Human Race
- Blood Orange – Angel’s Pulse
- Blue Hawaii – Open Reduction Internal Fixation
- Body Meat – Truck Music
- Body of Light – Time To Kill
- Body San – Midnight
- Body Type – EP2
- Bodywash – Comforter
- Bon Iver – i,i
- Boy Harsher – Careful
- Boy Scouts – Free Company
- Brijean – Walkie Talkie
- Brittany Howard – Jaime
- Brother Ali – Secrets & Escapes
- Brutus – Nest
- Buke & Gase – Scholars
- Burial – Tunes 2011-2019
- Burna Boy – African Giant
- Business of Dreams – Ripe For Anarchy
- Caleb Girls – Under The Shade
- Carla Dal Forno – Look Up Sharp
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated
- Caroline Polachek – PANG
- Caroline Says – Ohio River EP
- Cartel Madras – Age of the Goonda
- Cass McCombs – Tip of the Sphere
- Cate Le Bon – Reward
- Cate Le Bon & Bradford Cox – Myths 004
- Caterina Barbieri – Ecstatic Computation
- Ceremony – In The Spirit World Now
- CFCF – Liquid Colours
- CHAI – PUNK
- Channel Tres – Black Moses
- Charli XCX – Charli
- Charly Bliss – Young Enough
- Chastity – Home Made Satan
- Chastity Belt – s/t
- Chelsea Wolfe – Birth of Violence
- Cherry Glazerr – Stuffed & Ready
- Chinatown Slalom – Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Chris Cohen – Chris Cohen
- Christelle Bofale – Swim Team
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah – Ancestral Recall
- Christopher Willits – Sunset
- Chromatics – Closer to Grey
- Cigarettes After Sex – Cry
- Clairo – Immunity
- Claude Fontaine – Claude Fontaine
- Clever Austin – Pareidolia
- Combo Chimbita – Ahomale
- Common Holly – When I Say To You Black Lightning
- Control Top – Covert Contracts
- Croatian Amor – Isa
- Cross Record – Cross Record
- Crumb – Jinx
- Daedelus – The Bittereinders
- Damon Locks – Black Monument Ensemble – Where Future Unfolds
- Daniel Lopatin – Uncut Gems OST
- Danny Brown – uknowhatimsayin¿
- Daughter of Swords – Dawnbreaker
- David Vassalotti – Guitar Dream
- DAWN – new breed
- Dayglow – Fuzzybrain
- Deaton Chris Anthony – BO Y
- Deerhunter – Why Hasn’t Everything Already Disappeared?
- Default Genders – main pop girl 2019
- Dehd – Water
- Denzel Curry – ZUU
- Devon Welsh – True Love
- Dexter Story – Bahir
- Diät – Positive Disintegration
- DIIV – Deceiver
- Divino Niño – Foam
- DJ Haram – Grace EP
- DJ Python – Derretirse
- DJ Seinfeld – Galazy EP
- DJ Shadow – Our Pathetic Age
- Dorian Electra – Flamboyant
- Drab Majesty – Modern Mirror
- Drahla – Useless Coordinates
- Drugdealer – Raw Honey
- Drying Cleaning – Boundary Road Snacks & Drinks
- Du Blonde – Lung Bread for Daddy
- Dua Saleh – Nür
- Ducks Unlimited – Get Bleak
- Dury Dava – Dury Dava
- Duster – s/t
- Dylan Moon – Only The Blues
- Earl Sweatshirt – Feet of Clay
- Ecco2k – e
- Elizabeth Colour Wheel – Nocebo
- Ellen Arkbro – Chords
- Elsa Hewitt – Citrus Paradisi
- Emily King – Scenery
- Empath – Active Listening: Night On Earth
- Erika de Casier – Essentials
- Erin Durant – Islands
- Esther Rose – You Made It This Far
- Fabrizio Fattori – Mediterranean Africa
- Facs – Lifelike
- False – Portent
- Faye Webster – Atlanta Millionaires Club
- Feater – Socialo Blanco
- Felicia Atkinson – The Flower and the Vessel
- Fennesz – Agora
- Fibril – Fibril
- Fire-Toolz – Field Whispers (Into The Crystal Palace)
- FKA twigs – MAGDALENE
- Floating Points – Crush
- Flore Laurentienne – Volume 1
- Florist – Emily Alone
- Flying Lotus – Flamagra
- Fontaines D.C. – Dogrel
- Four Tet – Anna Painting
- Foxes In Fiction – Trillium Killer
- Frameworks – Imagine Gold
- Fran – A Private Picture
- Frankie & The Witch Fingers – ZAM
- Frankie Cosmos – Close It Quietly
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Bandana
- French Vanilla – How Am I Not Myself?
- FRENSHIP – Vacation
- Friendly Fires – Inflorescent
- Fruit Bats – Gold Past Life
- Fury – Failed Entertainment
- G Flip – About Us
- Galcher Lustwerk – Information
- Gang Starr – One of the Best Yet
- Gauche – A People’s History of Gauche
- Gemma – Feeling’s Not A Tempo
- Georgia – Time
- Ghost Funk Orchestra – A Song For Paul
- Giant Swan – Giant Swan
- Girl Ray – Girl
- Girlpool – What Chaos Is Imaginary
- Goldlink – Diaspora
- Gonçalo Penas – Ego Des Espinhos
- Gong Gong Gong – Phantom Rhythm
- Goon – Heaven Is Humming
- Grace Ives – 2nd
- Great Grandpa – Four of Arrows
- Greet Death – New Hell
- Greys – Age Hasn’t Spoiled You
- Griselda – WWCD
- Guerilla Toss – What Would The Odd Do?
- Gus Dapperton – Where Polly People Go To Read
- HAAi – Systems Up, Windows Down
- HÆLOS – Any Random Kindness
- Hama – Houmeissa
- Hand Habits – placeholder
- Harriet Brown – Mall of Fortune
- Haruomi Hosono – Hochono House
- Hatchie – Keepsake
- Haviah Mighty – 13th Floor
- Haviah Mighty – 13th Floor
- HEALTH – Vol. 4 :: Slaves of Fear
- Heather Woods Broderick – Invitation
- Helado Negro – This Is How You Smile
- Helm – Chemical Flowers
- Hermitude – Pollyanarchy
- Hibou – Halve
- Hildur Guðnadóttir – Chernobyl OST
- Hiss Golden Messenger – Terms of Surrender
- Holly Herndon – PROTO
- Holy Ghost! – Work
- Homeshake – Helium
- Hot Chip – A Bath Full of Ecstasy
- Hovvdy – Heavy Lifter
- HTRK – Venus in Leo
- Hush Pup – Panacea
- Ibibio Sound Machine – Doko Mien
- Ice Cream – FED UP
- Image Garden – Sky Maps
- Indira Valey – Yemas
- Infinity Shred – Forever, A Fast Life
- Injury Reserve – Injury Reserve
- Inter Arma – Sulphur English
- Itasca – Spring
- J-E-T-S – ZOOSPA
- JAB – Erg Herbe
- Jackie Cohen – Zagg
- Jackie Mendoza – LuvHz
- Jacques Greene – Dawn Chorus
- Jaimie Branch – Fly or Die II: Bird Dogs of Paradise
- James Blake – Assume Form
- Jamila Woods – LEGACY! LEGACY!
- Jay Glass Dubs – Epitaph
- Jay Som – Anak Ko
- Jayda G – Significant Changes
- Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Tracing Back the Radiance
- Jenny Hval – The Practice of Love
- Jenny Lewis – On The Line
- Jessica Pratt – Quiet Signs
- Jio – TFW
- Joan Shelley – Like The River Knows The Sea
- Jordan Rakei – Origin
- Joyero – Release The Dogs
- JPEGMAFIA – All My Heroes Are Cornballs
- Juan Wauters – La Onda de Juan Pablo
- Julia Jacklin – Crushing
- Julian Lynch – Rat’s Spit
- Justus Proffit – L.A.’s Got Me Down
- K Á R Y Y N – The Quanta Series
- K. Leimer – Irrational Overcast
- Kaina – Next to the Sun
- Kali Malone – The Sacrifical Code
- Kanye West – Jesus Is King
- Karen O & Danger Mouse – Lux Prima
- Karenn – Grapefruit Regret
- Kate Bollinger – I Don’t Wanna Lose EP
- Kate Davis – Trophy
- Kate Teague – Kate Teague
- KAYTRANADA – BUBBA
- Kedr Livanskiy – Your Need
- Kel Assouf – Black Tenere
- Kelela – Aquaphoria (Mixtape)
- Kelsey Lu – Blood
- Kevin Morby – Oh My God
- Khruangbin – Hasta El Cielo
- Kim Gordon – No Home Record
- Kindness – Something Like A War
- Kiran Leonard – Adolescence of Prog
- Kit Sebastian – Mantra Moderne
- KOKOKO! – Fongola
- KOKOROKO – KOKOROKO
- Konradsen – Saints and Sebastian Stories
- Kornél Kovács – Stockholm Marathon
- Lady Lamb – Even In The Tremor
- Lana Del Rey – Norman Fucking Rockwell!
- Lapalux – Amnioverse
- Laura Stevenson – The Big Freeze
- Laurence Guy – Making Music Is Bad For Your Self-Esteem
- Leif – Loom Dream
- LEISURE – Twister
- Lena Raine – Oneknowing
- Lifted – 2
- Lightning Bug – October Song
- Lingua Ignota – CALIGULA
- Lip Talk – DAYS
- Lisel – Angels On The Slope
- Little Scream – Speed Queen
- Little Simz – GREY Area
- Liturgy – HAQQ
- Living Hour – Softer Faces
- Lizzo – Cuz I Love You
- log(m) & Laraaji – The Onrush of Eternity
- Lomelda – M for Empathy
- Loraine James – For You and I
- Lower Dens – The Competition
- Lowly – Hifalutin
- Lucy Rose – No Words Left
- Lust for Youth – Lust for Youth
- M. Geddes Gengras – I Am The Last of That Green World
- Mac DeMarco – Here Comes the Cowboy
- Mac-Talla Nan Creag – The Sorrow of Derdriu
- Machinefabriek – With Voices
- Madison McFerrin – You + I
- Magdalena Bay – mini mix vol 1
- Mahitothepeople – Yasashiihonyuurui
- Maja S. K. Ratkje – Sult
- Malibu – One Life
- Malibu Ken – Malibu Ken
- Manatee Commune – PDA
- Mannequin Pussy – Patience
- Maral – Mahur Club
- Marble Arch – Children of the Slump
- Margaux – More Brilliant is the Hand That Holds The Coin
- Maria Somerville – All My People
- Maria Usbeck – Envejeciendo
- Marika Hackman – Any Human Friend
- Marissa Nadler & Stephen Brodsky – Droneflower
- Matana Roberts – COIN COIN Chapter Four: Memphis
- Mateo Kingman – Astro
- Matt Kivel – Last Night In America
- Matt Martians – The Last Party
- Mauno – Really Well
- Maverick Sabre – When I Wake Up
- MAVI – Let The Sun Talk
- Maxo Kream – Brandon Banks
- Mchy i Porosty – The Dead Pterodactyl
- Mdou Moctar – Ilana (The Creator)
- Medhane – Own Pace
- Mega Bog – Dolphine
- Megan Thee Stallion – Fever
- Men I Trust – Oncle Jazz
- Mercury Rev – Bobbie Gentry’s The Delta Sweete Revisited
- Methyl Ethel – Triage
- Metronomy – Metronomy Forever
- Mexico City Blondes – Blush
- Michael Kiwanuka – Kiwanuka
- Mick Trouble – It’s The Mick Trouble LP
- Mikal Cronin – Seeker
- MIKE – Tears of Joy
- Mikron – Severance
- Mim Suleiman – Si Bure
- Miynt – Stay On Your Mind EP
- Molly Sarle – Karaoke Angel
- Moodymann – Sinner
- Moon Boots – Bimini Road
- Moor Mother – Analog Fluids of Sonic Black Holes
- Morabeza Tobacco – Morabeza Tobacco
- Mount Eerie & Julie Doiron – Lost Wisdom Pt. 2
- Mourning [A] BLKstar – Reckoning
- Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire – s/t
- Nate Mercereau – Joy Techniques
- Nathan Micay – Blue Spring
- Neana – Renegade Lakes
- Nicholas Allbrook – wabi sabi bruto bruta
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Ghosteen
- Nicola Cruz – Siku
- Nilüfer Yanya – Miss Universe
- Nina Keith – MARANSATI 19111
- Nina Kraviz – stranno stranno. neobjatno.
- Nivhek – After its own death…
- Nkisi – 7 Directions
- Noah – Thirty
- NOIA – CRISALIDA
- Nonlocal Forecast – Bubble Universe!
- Nov3l – Novel
- nthng – Shine
- Nubiyan Twist – Jungle Run
- Octo Octa – Resonant Body
- Octo Octa – For Lovers EP
- Odd Okoddo – AUMA
- Oh Sees – Face Stabber
- Oli XL – Rogue Intruder, Soul Enhancer
- Omni – Networker
- Organ Tapes – Hunger In Me Living
- Original Past Life – Inference / Interference
- Orville Peck – Pony
- Oso Oso – basking in the glow
- Otoboke Beaver – Itekoma Hits
- Our Lady of the Flowers – Holiday In Thule
- Pablo’s Eye – Dark Matter
- Palmistry – Afterlife
- Pan American – A Son
- Panda Bear – Buoys
- Parsnip – When The Tree Bears Fruit
- Pascale Project – Be Urself
- Patience – Dizzy Spells
- Patio – Essentials
- Pearla – Quilting & Other Activities
- Penelope Isles – Until The Tide Creeps In
- Pharmakon – Devour
- Pile – Green and Gray
- Pinky Pinky – Turkey Dinner
- Plaid – Polymer
- Pleasure Leftists – The Gate
- Possible Humans – Everybody Split
- Post Pink – No Problem, Probably
- Pottery – No. 1
- Powder – Powder In Space
- Priests – The Seduction of Kansas
- PTU – Am I Who I Am
- Purple Mountains – Purple Mountains
- Purple Pilgrims – Perfumed Earth
- Quantic – Atlantic Oscillations
- Quirke – Steal A Golden Hall
- Rakta – Falha Comum
- RAP – Export
- Rapsody – Eve
- Reduction Plan – (Ae) Maeth
- Rema – Bad Commando
- Reptaliens – VALIS
- Resavoir – Resavoir
- Rhi – The Pale Queen
- Rhye – Spirit
- Richard Dawson – 2020
- Rico Nasty – Anger Management
- Robert Glasper – Fuck Yo Feelings
- Rocketship – Thanks To You
- Rose Dorn – Days You Were Leaving
- Rose of the West – Rose of the West
- Ross From Friends – Epiphany
- Rozi Plain – What A Boost
- rRoxymore – Face to Phase
- Russian Circles – Blood Year
- Saba Alizådeh – Scattered Memories
- Sacred Paws – Run Around The Sun
- Salami Rose Joe Louis – Zdenka 2080
- Sampa the Great – The Return
- Sandro Perri – Soft Landing
- Sarah Louise – Nighttime Birds and Morning Stars
- Sarah Mary Chadwick – The Queen Who Stole The Sky
- Sasami – Sasami
- SASSY 009 – KILL SASSY 009
- Sault – 5
- Sault – 7
- Seahawks – Eyes of the Moon
- SebastiAn – Thirst
- Sefi Zisling – Expanse
- Sessa – Grandeza
- Shannon Lay – August
- Shanti Celeste – Tangerine
- Sharon Van Etten – Remind Me Tomorrow
- Sheer Mag – A Distant Call
- Shura – forevher
- Skinny Pelembe – Dreaming Is Dead Now
- Slauson Malone – A Quiet Farwell
- Slayyyter – Slayyyter
- Slowthai – Nothing Great About Britain
- Snapped Ankles – Stunning Luxury
- Sneaks – Highway Hypnosis
- Snoh Aalegra – -Ugh, Those Feels Again
- Soak – Grim Town
- Sofia Kourtesis – Sofia Kourtesis
- Solange – When I Get Home
- Sote – Parallel Persia
- Sourakata Koite – en Hollande (reissue)
- SPELLLING – Mazy Fly
- Spike Fuck – The Smackwave EP
- Squid – Town Centre EP
- Stealing Sheep – Big Wows
- Stef Chura – Midnight
- Stella Donnelly – Beware of the Dogs
- Steve Gunn – The Unseen In Between
- Steve Lacy – Apollo XXI
- Sudan Archives – Athena
- Sui Zhen – Losing, Linda
- Sunn O))) – Pyroclasts
- Sunn O))) – Life Metal
- Swain – Negative Space
- Synkro – Images
- Tallies – Tallies
- Tamaryn – Dreaming The Dark
- Teebs – Anicca
- Telefon Tel Aviv – Dreams Are Not Enough
- TENDER – Fear of Falling Asleep
- Tennyson – Telescope EP
- The Bongo Hop – Satingarona Pt. 2
- The Caretaker – Everywhere At The End of Time – Stage 5
- The Caretaker – Everywhere At The End of Time – Stage 6
- The Caretaker – Everywhere, An Empty Bliss
- The Comet Is Coming – Trust In The Lifeforce of the Deep Mystery
- The Day – Midnight Parade
- The Dip – The Dip Delivers
- The Golden Filter – Autonomy
- The Highwomen – s/t
- The Juan MacLean – The Brighter The Light
- The Mountain Goats – In League With Dragons
- The Quiet Temple – The Quiet Temple
- The Scary Jokes – Burn Pygmalion!!!
- Thelma – The Only Thing
- Thom Yorke – Anima
- Tiger & Woods – A.O.D.
- Tim Hecker – Anoyo
- Tinariwen – Amadjar
- Tiny Ruins – Olympic Girls
- TNGHT – II
- Tony Molina – Songs from San Mateo County
- Torche – Admission
- Toro Y Moi – Outer Peace
- Tourist – Wild
- TR/ST – The Destroyer – 2
- TR/ST – The Destroyer – 1
- Triad God – Triad
- Tropical Fuck Storm – Braindrops
- Trudy & the Romance – Sandman
- Truth Club – Not An Exit
- Tunes of Negation – Reach the Endless Sea
- Tuxedo – Tuxedo III
- Two People – First Body
- Ty Segall – First Taste
- Tyler Childers – Country Squire
- Tyler, the Creator – IGOR
- Unloved – Heartbreak
- UVTV – Happy
- Vagabon – Vagabon
- vallmo – ruin walls
- Vampire Weekend – Father of the Bride
- Vanishing Twin – The Age of Immunology
- Varg – Evanescence (a Love Letter)
- Various Artists – Chill Pill
- Various Artists – Eccentric Soul: The Path Label
- Various Artists – Night City Life
- Various Artists – World Spirituality Classics 2: The Time For Peace Is Now
- Various Artists – WXAXRXP Sessions
- Various Artists – Kankyo Ongaku: Japanese Ambient…
- Various Artists – Pacific Breeze: Japanese City Pop…
- Various Artists – La Danza del Agua
- Various Artists – Jambú e Os Míticos Sons Da Amazônia
- Vegyn – Only Diamonds Cut Diamonds
- Velvet Negroni – NEON BROWN
- Versing – 10000
- Vivian Girls – Memory
- Wand – Laughing Matter
- Westkust – Westkust
- WET FRUIT – WET FRUIT
- Weyes Blood – Titanic Rising
- Whistling Arrow – Whistling Arrow
- Whitney – Forever Turned Around
- WIKI – Oofie
- William Tyler – Goes West
- Wilma Vritra – Burd
- Wished Bone – Sap Season
- Wizard Apprentice – Dig A Pit
- Xiu Xiu – Girl With Basket of Fruit
- Y La Bamba – Mujeres
- Yann Tiersen – All
- Yazz Ahmed – Polyhymnia
- Yeule – Serotonin II
- Yohuna – Mirroring
- Young Thug – So Much Fun
- Yu Su – 泉出通川为谷 / Roll With The Punches
- Yung Bae – Bae 5
- Yves Jarvis – The Same But By Different Means